Sharable notes for the February 26, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We are not born into our faith. We are born again by faith and belief that Jesus is the Son of God who died & rose again for our salvation.
- There's a danger when we put anything (color, nation, political party, etc) as an adjective before our declaration that we are a Christian.
- Nothing in our life is to modify who we are in Christ. Who I am in Jesus actually modifies every other area of my life.
- People will often look at our character before they will hear our witness.
- Salvation in Christ is available to everyone, no matter your race, age, economic class; and the church should represent this truth.