Sharable notes for the December 11, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- The Gospel is not a once upon a time story. It's a story of truth and grace that offers salvation and freedom.
- Jesus is not just a sage with good advice, or just a great moral example. He is the fulfillment of God's plan of salvation for man.
- Matthew uses the genealogy of Jesus to show the redeeming power of God's grace and mercy.
- The birth of Christ, the story of Christmas, shows that we are never outside of the grace and love of God. There's room in His family.
- Trust God, be faithful, and God will work in and through you.
- God may take His time but His timing is always perfect.