Sharable notes for the June 3, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God's purpose for you is not to just live life going through the motions waiting on things to end.
- You are not called to live life numb, you are called to live life with passion. To live God's purpose is to live with a passion for the adventure.
- The fire in our life for God's purposes shouldn't just be a momentary flame that withers and dies, but an eternal flame that burns in all moments of life.
- Passion killers are all around and we have to be on guard against those.
- God through His Spirit will stir us to have a passion for others. God's calling in our life is always about pointing others to Christ.
- We shouldn't be content in our salvation while showing no concern for those who haven't been rescued.
- Your passion to help and serve someone else is a beginning of finding your place of purpose.
- Your place of trial and journey of healing may be your place of opportunity.
Click the image to start a new 10 day devotion in YouVersion: