Sharable notes for the November 20, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We have traded thankfulness for entitlement. #choosethanksgiving
- Choose to live above the noise, the ungratefulness and the cynicism. Be thankful.
- How many days of my life have I walked in the lavish love of Jesus and not given him thanks?
- Create a daily habit to pause and say, "Lord, I thank you for..."
- "I want it now" and "I deserve more" are wrong attitudes. Gratitude and contentment lead us to live with much more peace.
- Choosing to live with gratitude changes our perspective in life.
- Don't turn blessing into pride, turn it into praise.
- It's easy to jump into the negativity but God has called us to stand above it. #choosethanksgiving