Sharable notes for the February 5, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Our dream as married couples should be to love at last sight, not just love at first sight.
- Love is more than an emotion, it is a daily choice.
- 1 Corinthians 13 is a list of truths about love that takes a lifetime of pursuit and work. A pursuit worth the work.
- In relationships, there is a gap b/w what we expect & how our spouse behaves. It's there we must choose to believe the best not the worst.
- One of the most powerful things we can do to communicate that someone has not disappointed us is to believe the best.
- Take every opportunity to draw your spouse in your direction. Don't create an environment where they don’t measure up.
- What did I do this week that showed my spouse I am choosing to pursue them?
- Successful marriages are not testimonies of perfect marriages, but of two couples choosing to overcome through imperfections.