Sharable notes for the August 16, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We can’t really love anyone else the way we should until we learn to love God the way we should.
- We'll never love others like we should if we’re loving God with unguarded hearts, indifferent souls, troubled minds and fleshly strength.
- The way people know that you have been with Jesus is by how well you love.
- Our love for God is demonstrated by our love for others. Our spirituality is determined by how well we love not how much we know.
- We have a different perspective for that which we love. Let love define your perspective not perspective your love.
- God hasn’t called us to fix people but to love people. God is the only one who can change a person’s heart.
- A pursuing love is the precursor to seeing a person’s life changed.
- If I’m not demonstrating a life that is different then I’m no longer loving I’m enabling.
- The more we learn to love Jesus the more we’ll learn to love others and attract the same kind of people Jesus attracted.
- Demonstrate love by seeing the value in every person, loving people more than making a point, & having friendship without strings attached.
See the live event from "No Greater Command" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.