Sharable notes for the July 5, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- God’s declaration of independence and “war” to end sin’s control over us by sending Jesus has given us our freedom in Christ.
- Along with a great freedom of choice comes a great responsibility. What kind of choices are you making in the name of our freedom in Christ?
- When I focus more on my rights than my responsibilities, I focus more on myself than on others.
- 1 Corinthians 10:24 in the Message, "We want to live well, but our foremost efforts should be to help others live well."
- When we have the power to choose and we choose not our rights but rather what is right we exercise true freedom.
- We can’t even begin to have a God-first focus if we have a “me first” mentality.
- Real freedom is found in giving not just a moment, but your life to Jesus.
See the live event from "In the Name of Freedom" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.