Sharable notes for the July 19, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- A relentless person doesn't give up. They are over-comers.
- The early church was a great example of relentless faith. They pursued in the face of adversity.
- Our faith in Jesus must be based in the truth of His word not popular opinion.
- Culture teaches us to seek what feels right. Jesus teaches us to do what is right.
- If we allow feelings to dominate our lives we will be enslaved by them.
- Our faith in Christ can't be based on our everyday feelings. If they are, our faith won't be consistent.
- Emotions will misguide us. Faith will keep us focused.
- Faith in Christ is not just adding Jesus to our life, it's placing our life in His hands, making Him Lord.
See the live event from "Relentless Faith" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.