Sharable notes for the March 8, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- To box the miracles of God into a certain time period is to limit the power of God.
- If we live life under the assumption that Jesus no longer moves in the miraculous, then we will never pray prayers of faith.
- As Christians we live under the truth that God is able to do what man calls impossible.
- It's time we give up telling God how to do things. Stop instructing God and start trusting God.
- Faith is not following a superstitious routine. Faith is believing and trusting in God.
- With every blessing that God places in our life there is a responsibility of stewardship from us.
- While waiting for your miracle don't blame, make excuses, and pout. Do what you can while trusting God to do what He will.
- Sometimes our miracle may be within the process.
- New life in Jesus is not just behavioral change (we do things differently), it is also conceptual change (we now see things differently.)
See the live event from "Miracles Week 2" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.