Sharable notes for the March 22, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- The declaration of the blind man in John 9 is the motto for all those transformed by the grace of God. We were blind, but now we see.
- Through Jesus we can have 20/20 vision in our spiritual life. Our way of seeing life changes when we are in the light of Jesus.
- “Sometimes the miracle we want is not what we get. God gives us a different one. It might not be our first choice, but its not second best.”
- Corrie ten Boom, “There is no pit too deep that God’s grace isn’t deeper still."
- We all have a dominant eye in the natural. May our dominant eye spiritually be faith, not where seeing is believing but believing is seeing.
- Jesus may have healed the blind man in John 9, but the Pharisees were more blind than he.
- In those places where we are broken, we can choose to be disappointed or we can choose to find our ministry.
See the live event from "Miracles Week 4" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.