Sharable notes for the February 1, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- God’s not trying to make you better, he’s trying to make you new.
- God takes you and your imperfections and gives them a new purpose, a new direction, a new meaning.
- God forms us. Sin deforms us. Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit transforms us.
- God is not asking you to turn over a new leaf, but through Christ, to experience a new life.
- We view God and our life from a human point of view. We have to change our point of view.
- Belief is not enough. Our actions need to prove our belief. Hunger and thirst for God. To Belong to and to Be in Him.
- The cravings of our soul are only satisfied when our hunger and thirst are for God.
- As long as we give God something to fill, He will fill it.
- Our thirst for God changes our view point and helps us see God’s not making us better. He’s making us new!
See the live event from "Made New" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.