Sharable notes for the February 15, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Too many sadly misunderstand what it means to be a Christian and spend their life viewing from the sideline, living a second hand faith.
- The Christian life is meant to be experienced. Use your life to touch this world for Jesus: be His Message, live & share the Gospel.
- Our calling is not about us. It's about the one who called us.
- When we get distracted in the busyness of life we miss an opportunity to minster to someone right in front of us.
- Loving others can be risky, challenging, painful, and discouraging, but it's also rewarding. Let your love be intentional & active.
See the live event from "My Life As His Message" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.