Sharable notes for the January 18, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- A heart that wants to experience Christ more, is a heart that wants to take action for Christ.
- There's a lot of messages being delivered in our culture that all become just noise. Let your actions of love make your message louder.
- With Christ we cannot compartmentalize our life. We are Christian and that effects every aspect of our life.
- Church isn't a place where perfect people meet to talk about how perfect they are. It's where imperfect people worship a perfect God.
- Chuck Colson – “Christians don’t impose our views on anyone. We propose…”
- Following Jesus is not just a prayer you pray, it's a life you live.
See the live event from “Compelled by Love” in Youversion for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.