Sharable notes for the December 21, 2014 message. You can tweet and post these notes on your social platform!
- Jesus was born in a manger, died on a cross, and now sits on a throne. He is the Lord Jesus.
- Jesus came as a babe in the manger, but He did not stay in the manger. He came to change the world.
- Jesus came for all people. Not just one nation, or one people group, or one race, but for ALL.
- When Jesus was born, He brought hope, salvation, eternal life, and freedom from sin, pain, heartache and regret with Him.
- The phrase Jesus is Lord appears over 700 times in the NT.
- We need to understand that we don’t make Jesus Lord, He is Lord. We submit to His Lordship.
- Jesus is not the man upstairs, homeboy, “little” Lord Jesus. He is Savior, Deliver, Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Emmanuel, Lord of Lords.
- Christmas reminds us there is a reason Jesus had to come. We are sinners in need of a Savior. Know Him today.
- See the live event from "Compelled by Love" in Youversion for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.