You can be a catalyst for transformation by working in the Welcome Center and helping point guests towards their next step here at BWC. The goal is to be welcoming and provide quality guest services to those attending on Sunday mornings.
You would be on a scheduled rotation typically serving once a month. Here's some things you would do:
- Assist new families with questions and information
- Collect information from new families for follow up purposes
- Answer questions regarding upcoming events, small groups and ministries available
- Assist with sign ups when necessary
- Collect information from new salvations for follow up purposes
All necessary information is provided to you for questions that may be asked.
Qualities that are good to have:
- Team Player
If you're interested in serving on our connection team, then simply complete the form below and we will be in touch.