Sharable notes for the July 8, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God is the greatest example of giving. As believers, in His image, the desire to give good gifts should be in our DNA.
- The gospel is an account of the greatest gift ever given - Jesus was given to us to save our souls and save us from our sins by giving His life for us on the Cross.
- God has placed gifts within the body of Christ so that we can fulfill the purposes God. We are all gifts to one another.
- In the body of Christ, we can not expect one person to be all things to us all.
- The spiritual gifts are not in our life to elevate our name but to elevate the name of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus as the Great Physician is able to repair and restore so that we can run at full strength in what God has called us to do.
- Our primary focus should always be on love. The love of God is the light that brings hope of a new life.
Click the image to start a new 31 day devotion in YouVersion: