Sharable notes for the August 14, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- When we are awakened to the wonder of God, we are awakened to something greater than we ever experienced before.
- When we are awakened to the wonder of God, we realize there is more that God has for us.
- God never wants us to settle for where we are, He wants us to see that's there's always more in Him.
- God is concerned with what's going on in our life and wants to be involved.
- God doesn't allow our past to hinder us. He redeems us from our past and says "So now, go!" We have a purpose.
- The opposition we face in pursuing our purpose should not lead us to quit, but to trust God more. The purpose is great.
- We lose the wonder when we take our eyes off of Christ and the promises of His Word and focus on circumstances instead.