Sharable notes for the June 19, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Are we wiling to be the ones who will put away religion, apathy, indifference and say to God, "I am willing to stand!"
- We have a calling as Christians to be spiritual warriors.
- Spiritual warriors train to strengthen their faith, grow in maturity, character and love.
- Your call may not be to be on the front line, but it doesn't make your call any less important.
- The call of the spiritual warrior is to live for something bigger than our self.
- Without a cause we will fight for things that don't matter.
- As warriors for Christ our greatest weapon is always love.