Sharable notes for the November 26, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- Good fruit can't produce in contaminated soil.
- If we're not careful, what we sow in our life could be contaminating our soil rather than producing good fruit.
- Feed an appetite and it only grows, it doesn't stop. Focus on feeding healthy appetites not unhealthy ones.
- In Galatians 5:19-21 Paul gives us a list of the decaying fruits of the flesh. These are heart issues, the un-renewed parts of us we're still feeding, that are hindering good fruit from producing.
- Fruit doesn’t grow by focusing on the fruit. The quality of our fruit is determined by the depths of our roots.
- The fruit of the Spirit is less about a list of things for us to do or accomplish, and more a description of Jesus, and who Jesus is in us.
- The fruit of the Spirit isn't produced in me just to make me a better person. It’s not for my own benefit, it's for me to be beneficial in someone else's growth.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: