Sharable notes for the June 17, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- When we hold grudges against others, or treat them as if they are unreachable by the grace of God, we are standing in the way of them seeing Jesus for who He truly is.
- Do what you need to do to get above what’s blocking your view of seeing Jesus for who He truly is.
- Jesus isn't impressed by those looking to be entertained. He longs to see those who are hungry to be changed.
- When we show even the slightest open door, Jesus will become the self-invited guest into our lives.
- The Son of God who said he must be in His Father’s house, doing his Father’s business, must share to all he could the good news of why He came, must suffer and die for all of mankind, says he must spend time with me!
- Don't just want Jesus to do something for you, desire for Jesus to do something in you.
- Jesus flipped faith from something that hinged on what we’re commanded to what we desire.
- Gospel living is about love, it’s not about law.
- God’s acceptance is not the reward for having cleaned up your life, it’s the power to actually clean your life up.
- The change God produces in us is internal but it is not invisible.
Click the image to start a new 7 day devotion in YouVersion: