Sharable notes for the August 21, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- When we have been redeemed by Jesus we should then have a desire to live like Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit will clean us through conviction not condemnation.
- When we hunger and thirst for God's righteousness we open ourselves up to change.
- God loves places of emptiness because there He can fill it with His presence.
- When I empty myself then God can fill that emptiness.
- What God has for us is not the issue. The issue is are we giving Him an open space to provide?
- It is possible to fill our life with so much we leave no room for God.
- Our busyness can cover up our emptiness. Our full schedule does not mean a fulfilled life.
- Our family can never fulfill us. They are a blessing from God but they should never take the place of God.