Sharable notes for the August 26, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God’s voice is powerful, but at the same time it's one of love. The same voice that set the universe into motion speaks His love for you.
- When God speaks his love to us, our lives are transformed by His power.
- The same God who's big enough to create the universe is the same God who knows us, and longs to be in relationship with us.
- Jesus did not come to establish a ritualistic religion. He came to love us, know us, save us, set us free from sin and to serve Him, to speak to us.
- The Holy Spirit was present at creation, hovering over the waters. Now He hovers over our lives, and just as in the beginning, He brings light into our darkness, order out of our chaos, and beauty out of our ashes.
- God is before us and behind us, in other words, He has us covered.
- “God is above but He is not pushed up. He’s beneath but He’s not pressed down. He’s outside but He’s not excluded. He’s inside but He’s not confined. God is above all things presiding, beneath all things sustaining, outside of all things embracing, and inside of all things filling.” AW Tozer
- God can show up anywhere at anytime, we just have to pay attention and listen.
- God speaks to us and through us often so that we can be an answer to someone’s prayer.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: