Sharable notes for the August 19, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- “God is not silent. It is the nature of God to speak. The second person of the Trinity is called the Word.” A.W. Tozer
- When God speaks things happen.
- If God can set creation into order with just a few words, then why do we doubt that he is able to handle our situations?
- Fear and worry are often our default modes, but if we believe in God and we believe His word, we should believe what we bring to Him is not impossible.
- What began in Genesis came to fruition in Jesus, the Light of the World who becomes the light in us.
- God’s voice of love called us out to freedom and peace, and we have been given a commission to go show and tell the Light and Love of God revealed to us through His Son Jesus.
- Creation is three part harmony - Father, Son, Holy Spirit. God’s music is everywhere singing out hope, joy, and love.
- God is great because nothing is too big for him. God is great because nothing is too small for him.
- God is speaking, are we listening? God is able, do we hear? Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word (voice) of God.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: