Sharable notes for the August 12, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- The problem for us when it comes to listening to God is it’s very hard for us to be quiet so that we can listen.
- Paschal – “The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room.”
- We always have something that commands our attention thus giving us no room for our attention to be on Jesus.
- When we live distracted we live disillusioned.
- We are living peace less lives because of the noise that we allow to dominate our existence.
- Silence is not passive. When we seek to be still we are attempting to proactively listen.
- It's in moments of listening that we find the revelation that God alone is our answer, our hope, our victory.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: