Sharable notes for the May 20, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God has a plan for our lives that is activated and empowered when we give our lives to him, make Him first, and the center of our lives.
- Do we live our spiritual lives with passion and fire?
- God is empowered in us when we put our faith and trust in Him. God’s power is activated in us to live for Him, to live holy, and to fulfill His purpose for our lives.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God.
- God desires to empower you, it's why we have the gift of the Holy Spirit. His power comforts us when we hurt, heals us when we are sick, encourages us when we feel defeated, convicts us when we are not living up to calling we have been given.
- God desires to empower you for victory over addiction, struggle, disappointment.
- God is able to do not just more than we can imagine, but “immeasurably” more than we can ask or imagine.
- Do we see ourselves and God’s purpose for us as a part of a greater team?
- Our calling and purpose from God will always be to help others who are hurting to find healing, discouraged to be encouraged, to know the joy of salvation in Jesus.
Click the image to start a new 3 day devotion in YouVersion: