Sharable notes for the April 29, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- Jesus can't simply be an add-on in our life. He must be first.
- My relationship with Christ should take priority over everything else in my life.
- If something is important to us, we make time for it.
- If we don't prioritize correctly, then everything else falls apart. Jesus must be prioritized in our life.
- When I yield to Christ and his purposes then my life finds direction, hope, truth and love.
- If things are unraveling or falling apart then I have to ask what place is God in my life.
- If Jesus' place is before all things then I can rest that He can hold all things together.
Click the image to start a new 7 day devotion in YouVersion: