Sharable notes for the November 6, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- The local church will become more important as people are looking for real hope because we have the HOPE that will not disappoint – JESUS!
- As we keep our eyes on Jesus we live our lives with integrity.
- Integrity is not perfection but truthfulness even in our imperfection.
- We don't read God's word to apply it to someone else's life. We read God's word and apply it by looking within.
- We need to set boundaries of integrity so that we can live in pleasant places.
- Integrity means being honest with ourselves about our weaknesses so we can protect ourselves.
- Peace is more than just a good feeling. Peace means that our life is in harmony.
- In God we have a peace to know who we are and a confidence to know where we are going.
- In our culture we're asked the question Job's wife asked, “Are you still maintaining your integrity?” And like Job, we must stay faithful.