Sharable notes for the December 13, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- The cross seemed to be the death of the dream for all who believed in Jesus, when in reality it was the fulfillment.
- The cure for a troubled heart is belief and trust in God.
- When Jesus was born there was no room for Him in the inn. When we're born again, a room is created in eternity. John 14:2
- Jesus may have left this earth, but He never left us alone.
- We live in a trouble world with trouble lives and troubled hearts, but we are comforted in knowing that Jesus reigns.
- Just as in the day of Jesus's birth, we wait for the coming of Christ, but we wait with hopeful hearts.