Sharable notes for the December 6, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We don't go to church because it's traditional or what we are suppose to do, we go because the Bible encourages the church to meet together.
- The purpose of the church is to express the grace and love and hope of Jesus Christ.
- The church is not there just to meet my needs but for me to be a part of, to spread God's love.
- The church is not defined by one man or one woman doing everything but a body working together with one purpose.
- The church exists because of one man, Jesus, to work as one body.
- God's desire is for the church to reach all cultures and represent all cultures, not separately, but together as one body.
- Gods vision for the church is this: reach unity in faith & in knowledge of Jesus, and become like Jesus.