Sharable notes for the June 21, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- God is looking for men and dads who will stand and fight for what is righteous.
- A man should be willing to fight, to fight in prayer for his wife, children, church, and against culture.
- Fight lust with pure love towards one person, fight greed by giving, fight entitlement and pride by finding a way to serve.
- Men make Joshua 1:9 your theme, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you.”
- Men, if someone you know is fatherless, God may have put them in your life for you to mentor and be a father figure to.
- Isaiah 41:10 - "don't fear, I'm with you, don't be dismayed, I'll strengthen you, help you, uphold you." That's the Father's heart.
See the live event from "Called To Go" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.