Sharable notes for the February 22, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- God can use you to impact the world. You never know the impact you can have on one person that could in turn impact many.
- Your calling is not about you. It's about the one who called you.
- "When we take matters into our own hands, we take God out of the equation." Mark Batterson
- Many times as we seek for direction, our first step is to simply be still and know that He is God.
- Where can you find your place of silent retreat? Wherever it is, find that place to be alone with you and God.
- "If you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only love." Mother Theresa
See the live event from "My Life's Message" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.