This January in Morf'd with our K-5G kids, we jump into the virtue of self-control. We're teaching kids that self-control is choosing to do what you should do, not what you want to do.
Below you'll find what we're talking about each week, and you'll also find a few downloadable resources that you can use to help continue the conversation at home with your kids. We hope you find this helpful!
- Week 1 (Jan 3) - Power Source: God can give you the POWER to control yourself. Proverbs 25:28
- Week 2 (Jan 10) - Press Pause: PAUSE before you lose your temper. Proverbs 16:32
- Week 3 (Jan 17) - Select Mute: SELECT your words carefully. Proverb 21:23
- Week 4 (Jan 24) - Just Hit Stop: know when to STOP. Proverbs 25:16
- Week 5 (Jan 31) - Check the Guide: Use God's words to GUIDE your thoughts. Proverbs 4:23
Downloadable devotions that you could do with your kids: (Daily devotionals for each week):
Parent Cue Sheet to give you meal time discussion ideas with your kids, and other information:
Additional verses and discussion points you could use with your kids to help continue the discussion: