Morf'd Children's Ministries
We take pride in our children at BWC. Our vision is to raise up a generation of children who know there's a God that loves them and they love Him. We want to build a foundation of faith upon Jesus Christ and His word. Our goal is to provide an environment of complete care for our children, meeting their needs spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Download our one page Pro-Children Policy here, or see our full Parent Handbook.
Take a quick look at the ministries we offer!
Please understand that we want to maintain a safe, healthy and consistent environment for our kids. Out of consideration to other kids, parents, and volunteers, we ask that children who are ill not be allowed into the nursery or classes. Please use the following as a guideline to help you determine if you should bring your child in or not:
- Fever over 100.4
- Skin rashes or eruptions
- Coughing associated with a respiratory infection
- Runny nose which has a yellow or green discharge
- Pinkeye, which is often accompanied by a yellow/green discharge or thick drainage from the eye
- Parasites such as nits, lice, mites or ringworm
- Drainage, in any form, from the ear
Subscribe to the Children Ministry blog and don't miss a single update! Click the link below and connect it to any reader, such as feedly.