Every MOnday night
Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, hang-ups, and habits. It is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory. Celebrate Recovery offers a person the opportunity to participate in a group where love and hope combine with God's purpose to mend our lives. Ask yourself:
• Are there things in my life that I do that hurt others?
• Is there something I wish I could live without?
• Is it time to crack my denial and admit I am not in control of my life?
• Do I have a painful habit or hang-up from which I need to be freed?
If you answered "yes" to any of these statements then we urge you to attend a Celebrate Recovery meeting to see if it is for you.
Celebrate Recovery addresses all types of habits, hurts, and hang-ups. Some recovery programs deal only with alcohol or drugs or another single problem. A wide variety of hurts, hang ups and harmful behaviors are represented at Celebrate Recovery. Examples include dependency on alcohol or drugs, pornography, low self-esteem, need to control, depression, anger, codependency, depression, fear of rejection, fear of abandonment, perfectionism, broken relationships, and abuse.
Celebrate Recovery is a program:
- Where respect is given to each member
- Where confidentiality is highly regarded
- Where you can take off your mask
- A safe place to learn and grow with others who share similar experiences
Celebrate Recovery is a national ministry produced by Saddleback Church. BWC is one location offering this ministry. Our Celebrate Recovery meets every Monday evening from 6:30-9:00pm. You can join in at any time. It doesn't matter when you start. If you have any questions or would like more information, simply submit the form below and someone will be in touch with you.