is a community of people being transformed by the love of Jesus and being a catalyst for transformation by:
- establishing a habitation of the presence of God through dynamic and intimate praise, worship, and intercessory prayer;
- establishing discipleship and spiritual growth opportunities for the entire family unit;
- establishing benevolent and mission directed ministries to minister to people in need locally and throughout the world.
- That God the Father is the creator of the universe and man is created in His image.
- That Jesus' death and resurrection provided salvation and eternal life for all who repent and believe.
- That the Holy Spirit fills the believer with power to witness about Jesus.
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God to man.
- That daily prayer and Bible reading are the tools God gives us to know Him.
- That the goal of every believer is to do the will of God and become Christ-like in character.
- The gifts and fruit of the Spirit operate in the lives of believers.
- That people are stewards of God's provision for them and they should joyfully tithe into the church as well as give to other ministries as led by the Spirit.
- That Jesus will return to receive His Church and judge every man according to his personal relationship with Him.
- That God is active in healing the physical, emotional and spiritual wounds of His children.